Seems like I’ve had to do a lot of catch up posts recently for lack of posting. Anyway, I think I’m going to be too lazy to write a detailed catch up..
- Video and audio inputs worked like a charm Wednesday at youth and I had the podcasts posted by Thursday afternoon. SO much better.
- The girls and I played in the snow Thursday while Scott worked. Lexi gave up early and watched from the front door.
- Friday night C&D and us went out. We tried to go to TGIFridays but it was an hour and a half wait. We ended up at Wild Wing Cafe and didn’t leave until after 10, when a band was going on stage.
- Saturday I got our taxes done and it’s GOOD. We will almost definitely be buying a second (actually 3rd) car.
- Sunday night we went to S&S’s house with the rest of the youth leaders for a Super Bowl party. We had a good time but Scott was really bummed the Bears didn’t win.
- Yesterday the girls went to school and then I took them to Moe’s for lunch. Last night Scott and I took them out to Target to pick up some stuff. They are both becoming well-behaved in public.
- D and I had coffee at Starbuck’s last night. It’s always good to catch up with her.
- I don’t think our dog is doing well. She’s lost quite a bit of weight lately and has found a new home under Emma’s new bed and stays there 24-7 unless she has to go potty outside or eats. We are all worried about her.
I guess that’s it for now.