OK, so I have to comment a bit on TV last night. I let Grey’s have priority and watched that first and then The Office. Well, clearly, I was mistaken and should have done it the other way.
- Jammy Jam! They got engaged! I honestly was shocked. Did. not. expect their last minute lunch date to turn into THAT. It was just lovely. As much as gas station proposals can be lovely.
- I actually felt bad for Andy. That whole I’d marry you in a monsoon thing…I was like, aw, he really loves her.
- I could have sworn that Michael was going to make them all strip to make it look like they lost a bunch of weight.
- Dwight? Funny but ewwww…what is she thinking?
- The 212 thing? I’m so doing that when I go to New York next week…here I come 2 1 2.
- Ryan and Kelly? I was so proud of her for dissing Ryan but then see she is still in crazy love with him and acting childish.
- The cleansing thing was HILARIOUS to Heather and I since we were right in the middle of it this week.
- The cheesecake kick? Fabulous.
- Have I ever mentioned I LOVE JIM!
- That episode was just ok. I think it had too much about the medical and not enough of the drama.
- I thought Meredith was over all this whininess. I wanted some closet action!
- Not a fan of Callie and Erica AT ALL but I’m glad they aren’t jumping right into it. Glad they are like what just happened?
- What was with Alex making out with a random girl with no shirt on staring at Izzie. That was just weird.
- And I actually didn’t like the dream with Denny. Yes, I miss Denny but the scene just, I don’t know, came out of nowhere.
- The icicle not melting is driving me BANANAS!
- I do like Major Hottie and Cristina. Best thing going on in the ep.