- Charlie and Sarah surprised me. She didn’t mince words last night. But good for them.
- I still <3 Trista and Ryan. Mostly Ryan and his firefighting poem-writing beanie-wearing self.
- Frank and whatshername, the reality show rejects were really cute together.
- The rest of the old contestants, well, not sure I should comment on them. I think their actions might speak for themselves.
- Natalie was and is still clueless about herself. She tries to think she knows herself and is not a self-absorbed drama-loving woman, but she isn’t. Too bad the rest of the world sees it and she doesn’t.
- Stephanie is still a sweetheart and I really wish her the best.
- Surprisingly Megan kept her mouth shut. Maybe she actually learned from her experience.
- Jillian was amazing last night. She truly captivated me when she spoke even if she did say “in the bag” more like “in the beg”. I really felt for her and what she’d gone through. She was way more into it than Jason. I’m surprised though that Chris didn’t have the contract out on the table for her to sign to be the next Bachelorette. That will be a fun season.
As for the huge spoiler that is out about this season. If you haven’t read it, it supposedly explains about the big secret in the ending. I have to admit the editing done last night played right into that. BUT Chris gives me hope this week in his blog. Yes, it could be a company line but (and I know this sounds stupid) but I trust Chris. After watching and reading his stuff for years, I really do think he’s the real deal. That being said, I still think it’s possible whatever decision Jason makes, he changes his mind. Maybe Deanna really freaked him out. I want to believe that that wasn’t scripted from mid-season and whatever happens is done on Jason’s own terms. And if Jason screws up, well, it’s just him.