Today was a good day. I like good days. Let’s make a list.
- I found this new iPhone camera Hipstamatic and it rocks! Yes? Yes!
- I had a really good design session at work today. I love taking an issue and trying to figure out all the moving parts and all the nitty gritty details to get the problem solved. I was kind of sad when my two hour meeting was over. #geek
- I scored a complimentary copy of Plan B byPete Wilson from BookSneeze to review. I already have it pre-ordered but I’m so excited to get it early! Look for a giveaway coming up!
- iPhone announced some great stuff today for the new OS coming out in June, namely multitasking and folders. I really hope my still-broken iPhone holds out until June. Unfortunately these new features won’t work on a 3G phone, you have to have the 3GS.
- The fam took a nice walk at lunch today. I love walking with them!
- I bought meet and greet tickets to see Danny Gokey when he opens for Tim McGraw in Charlotte in July.
- I made yummy crockpot lasagna. Not a PDub recipe, but off of her Tasty Kitchen site she runs where others can submit their own recipes. It was so easy and done in 2.5 hrs. Perfect while we were gone to gymnastics tonight.
- I think we have our new recliner sold which rocks!
- I started participating tonight in MoneySavingMom.com’s Clear Out the Clutter Challenge tonight. I cleared out our hall closet, living room cabinet and pantry. I have two big stacks of blankets and jackets, two garbage bags to throw away and 3 grocery bags of stuff to giveaway. Score!
- Vampire Diaries was SO amazing tonight. Probably my favorite episode yet and the best part is the previews for next week look even better!
It’s the little things!