I’m still out here. How’s that for a blogging tip to blog regularly and then I take off for a week? Murphy’s Law I guess.
- So I think the seasonal blues I get have somewhat descended. I just, ugh. I hate winter. I long for the days in the sun. I nearly stopped my car on the way home from work today and just sat in the sun on the side of the road.
- Somewhat related, I was nothing but cranky pants all weekend. I could feel myself lashing out and hating it AS I WAS DOING IT but couldn’t stop myself.
- Not to mention, we’ve had some family stuff come up and it can be emotionally exhausting at times.
- Also, this weekend I was physically EXHAUSTED. Our entire household was in bed at 8pm Saturday night. Even before bedtime, I couldn’t even keep my eyes open and was laid out on the couch in Scott’s lap while he played Call of Duty. Not. normal. I have a bit of a cold today so maybe I was trying (and failing) to fight that off.
- Other than that, I’ve been busy sneaking in Christmas shopping, reading the Bible (Day 8 today for me!) and meeting friends for the holidays in any time I would normally blog.
I know that was a lot of downer but I promise I’m ok. Just didn’t want to blog when I was in such a horrid mood. I will try to get back to our regularly scheduled program here!