So the girls have been begging to do a “game day” at the house with their friends. It’s like a fair but with all games they make up and direct. I somehow skirted around this by agreeing to do a themed back to school pool party in two weeks. And since Back to School isn’t such a fun theme to decorate around your pool, we decided to stick a Luau theme on it. Yes, the invites read “Back to School Hawaiian Pool Party”. We Bennett girls are nothing if not wordy. So, Pinterest to the rescue! I’ve pinned some great party ideas and here are my Top 10!
1. OF COURSE you have to have leis. But how about making them as the party craft first thing?
2. And I know this is wedding material and all but wouldn’t a bunch of little girls be adorable with flowers in their hair?
3. I’m sure the grownups would appreciate some Hawaiian pizza
4. Not to mention some Aloha Cake!
5. Or Aloha smoothies?
OK, let me get back on track. This is a KIDS party not an adult party
6. The girls simply can not wait to have this jello watermelon
7. Or the Blue Hawaiian Ice
8. OR the carved Shark watermelon
9. Oh and we should probably have some decorations. I think this wreath is super cute.
10. And finally yes, I’ve relented to some games. And how about a cool sign to point the kids in the right direction?
If I can pull all this together, the kids will be talking about this for years. I can not wait!
This post is linked up to ohAmanda’s Top Ten Tuesday.