Are you unsure what an emotional affair is or wonder what one looks like? The following list is an excerpt from my eBook Entangled. It’s not an exhaustive list of ways to recognize if you’re in an emotional affair and there are many more details in the book. But if these spark something in you, I want to highly encourage you to read Entangled.
- You think about him all the time.
- Your daydreams are consumed with him.
- Songs make you think of him. You may or may not share lyrics.
- You write poems or stories reflecting feelings or fantasies.
- You think of him when you dress or fix your hair.
- You confess dreams or feelings for each other.
- When you’re not together you remain connected. Your spouse is unaware.
- You desire to see him or being where you know he will be.
- You refer to each other as girlfriend/boyfriend or office wife/husband.
- You wish you’d never met your husband or you fantasize his death.
You can check out more about the book at the site EntangledBook.com
This list is linked with Top Ten Tuesday over at ohamanda.com.