I’ve been wanting to join this Old School Blogging link-up but just haven’t been able to make the timing work. I mean, who doesn’t love a good meme?
OK, fine, some people hate them but since I’ve been blogging since 2002, it brings back fond memories of the early days. And we all know I’ve gotten a little sentimental in my old age so I’m going for it.
If you have no idea what a meme is, it’s basically where everyone answers the same questions and then makes other people do it too.
This month’s meme is called a List of Fives where you share a few lists of five things about you.
List of Fives Meme
Five Things I Have a Passion For
- Jesus. Ok, so I gave a Sunday School answer on the first question. I can’t help it. I really do feel passionate about knowing Him!
- Reading. I’ve realized lately just how much of a reader I am. I read someone’s blog recently which said they were reading their first book in 10 years and I like, couldn’t breathe. I can’t imagine not having at least 2 books going at a time, much less waiting TEN YEARS for the next one.
- Writing. If you would have told me I’d list this 20 years ago I would have laughed in your face but it turns out I really do like writing. I’m currently in a phase of learning about fiction writing and it’s so much fun!
- Photography. I’m not so much passionate about doing it all just right but I am passionate about capturing moments in photos. Sometimes I feel like if you don’t get a picture of it, it didn’t happen.
- Family and Home. I’m listing this one together because I don’t know how else to say. Homemaking, maybe? My heart is passionate about making our house a home, knowing my kids better and raising them and strengthening my marriage.
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
- Be a grandmother. I know that’s kind of weird but I already think about Emma and Lexi being parents and how much fun that will be!
- Publish a book. OK, so I have Entangled and I’ve technically written a novel but I’d love to publish a book with a publisher.
- I’m bailing on this one. I just don’t get into bucket lists. I think I’d sum this one up but saying I want to complete the good works God has for me.
Five Things I Say A Lot
- Stop it. Not as in kids quit doing that, but as in shut up, you’re kidding me. I say that when someone says something unbelievable.
- Some form of put that back, pick that up, clean that up.
- Oh my gosh. I say it all the time for all sorts of things.
- What do you want to eat? All the time.
- Emma! Lexi! Scott! I’m always trying to get attention from one of them.
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
- Point of View by Angela Hunt
- Creating Extraordinary Characters by Angela Hunt
- The Plot Skeleton by Angela Hunt
- Prototype by Jonathan Martin
- A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet by Sophie Hudson
Five Favorite Movies (maybe you’ve seen them Five times…)
I’m so not good at movies. It is rare I watch a movie more than once.
- You’ve Got Mail is my all-time favorite movie
- The Proposal (or most Sandra Bullock movies)
- So lame, but I do love Fast and Furious
- Breaking Dawn. Don’t hate me. They finally got it right with the last one.
- 17 Again. It’s Zac Efron and I could watch it a billion times. What else do you want from me?
Five Places I Would Love to Travel
- Bora Bora
Five People I Invite to do this Meme