- I’m actually thankful for the time change this week and that I’m up at 7:10 and that gives me time to have a devotional in the morning and actually get clothes and makeup on before I take the kids to school.
- I’m thankful God was able to use our guest speaker this week who lost several friends as a teenager to comfort our youth last night who lost a friend in an accident this weekend. That’s not a coincidence.
- I’m thankful for my girls this week as one turned another year older and one will in a few weeks.
- I’m thankful for my job and the ability to stay home with the girls.
- I’m thankful God is moving people in our youth council. Not to say I’m ecstatic a couple is gone. I’m just thankful that means He’s preparing us for the right people to do some great things.
Today, as I did last week, I just feel that "life is good". And it feels great.