This is my second week of participating in Not Me Monday and I did NOT spend the week thinking of things I did NOT do to add to this post.
- I did NOT get a bit miffed when I found out Scott drank 2 of 3 Starbucks’ Frappucinos I got at CVS yesterday. I love sharing.
- I was NOT woken up by a call from work this morning at 8:30. I get up super early and do…early morning stuff.
- I did NOT put a pair of semi-clean underwear on my daughter the other day when she had an accident and there were no clean ones left. OMG. I would NOT do something that gross. Especially since I am ALWAYS on top of the laundry.
- I did NOT look up my first crush on Facebook and then giggle a little when I got an email that said he had confirmed my request.
- I did NOT get myself a bowl of ice cream and try to sneak it by Lexi sitting at the computer. I also did NOT groan when she caught me and asked what I was eating. I love fixing food for my children.
- I did NOT spend 6 hours sitting in my bed watching Pride & Prejudice this weekend. That would be such a waste of time. I also did NOT think it was really good.